Who is the Annual Conference for and what will you learn by attending?
The activity is for anyone working in the field of sleep medicine, including technologists, physicians, advanced practice providers, psychologists, dentists and trainees.
- Discuss the future of sleep medicine.
- Recognize treatment challenges in obese children with obstructive sleep apnea.
- Recommend interventions to improve adherence to CPAP therapy.
- Assess the role of upper airway management and mandibular advancement surgery in OSA.
- Identify gaps and challenges in narcolepsy diagnosis and treatments from a leading patient advocate perspective.
- Recognize benefits of web-based online insomnia treatment training tool.