Become a member of the Illinois Sleep Society and a free ticket to the 2021 Annual Conference is included with your membership costs.
Already an ISS member? Follow the instructions below to access your tickets.
ISS memberships purchased with 2021 Annual Conference tickets are active through December 31, 2021. Members can renew to receive an annual membership that begins on January 1, 2022.
Sign up for a:
- Doctoral membership: Individuals with MD, DO PhD, DDS, DMD or other doctoral degree in sleep medicine.
- Polysomnographic membership: Individuals whose primary employment is the sleep technology profession. Accepted credentials: Sleep Tech/RT
- Affiliate membership: Individuals with special training in healthcare field, such as nurses and sleep center managers, who are practicing or are interested in sleep medicine. Accepted credentials: RN/PA/APN
- Student membership: Individuals currently enrolled in an education program seeking a degree leading to the participation in sleep disorder medicine, sleep research, sleep technology or sleep education. Also applies to residents and fellows.
Become an ISS member today and save!
How to Access Your Tickets After Becoming an ISS Member
- Sign in to your JoinIt account.
- On your Membership Management page click Upcoming Events and then click on ISS Annual Virtual Conference 2021. View a screenshot.
- You will be taken to the Annual Conference page on Eventbrite.
- Click the green Register button.
- Select the number of tickets (only 1 per member) for the appropriate ticket type (Doctoral, Sleep Tech, Student).
- The discount will automatically be applied.
- Note: You must access the event page through your JoinIt Membership Management page for the discount to apply.
- Click the Checkout button.
- Continue checkout as a guest or login/register to Eventbrite.
- Fill out contact info and ticket info.
- Click Register.
- Confirmation, ticket and event info will be sent to the email address you used to register for the event.
Questions or in need of help? Please contact us.